Friday, April 9, 2010

preview

here is a preview of my work.

standing at the start line i looked at the runners around me. They all looked fit and strong, it almost intimidated me. But, of course, if your me you don't get intimidated. As I like to say, running is a way of life, not just a hobby. The screaming fans in the crowd clapping and waving, the wind in your face, it almost feels as if you blend in to the perfect nature that God made around you. My heart starts to pound as it does at the beginning of every race, the adrenaline reaching out into every limb of my body. The runners started to prepare for the race, as did I. With my head down i prayed, i always pray before i run. I got down in a runner's stance when i was done. The gun went off. I could tell by my heart pounding in my chest and the sweat pouring from my forehead to my chin, that the race was on.

1 comment:

  1. that was beast i can't belive you rote that man your a shoe in

    ReplyDelete